A Sequential signing allows you to send a Package of documents to recipients following a defined order of signing. Each recipient will sign the same copy of the document and will be notified when it is their turn to sign.
- Once logged in, from the Home Page, click on New to create a new Package.
Or from the Packages page click on New Package.
- In the Package Type selection, click on Sequential.
- On the next screen, under Customize Sequential Package, enter the details of the Package:
- Package Name is a required field.
- In the Add Signers section, you can add the signers for the document by entering the First Name, Last Name, Email and Mobile Number. You can add yourself too as a signer by clicking on the Add Me button.
- First Name, Last Name and Email are required fields.
- Adding a Mobile Number will enable the ability for the signer to send a Signature Pad link as a text message to their phone to send signatures to the document they are working on their PC.
- You can specify the order of signing using the up and down controls or by just dragging and dropping the signer's box.
- In the Add Documents section, drag and drop PDF documents or click on the box to select and add the documents that need to be signed and click Next.
- You can add a maximum of 10 documents in one signing Package.
- You will be taken to the Review and Template screen. This next screen is where you can review the documents that are being sent out and template them to add signature, initial and text boxes to ensure that the signers sign all required areas of the document.
- Use the menu on the left to select the signer at the top, followed by dragging and dropping the required fields into the document for each signer.
- Once the template is complete, you can Save your changes, continue to template the remaining documents and then click on Send to create and send the Package notification. The Syngrafii system will send an email notification to all the signers.