Members of an organization can have a number of roles that can be assigned to them by an Organization Administrator:
- Organization Admin
- iinked Sign™ Admin
- LongPen Admin
- Organization Admin - Being an Organization Administrator gives a member full administrative access to the organization. The member will then be able to access the Organization Administration section of the application.
An Organization Administrator can:
- Change Organization Settings
- Invite and Manage Members
- Changing Signing Defaults
- Add/Update Branding
- Manage Subscription Info
- Manage Account Usage
- Manage Billing Invoices
- iinked Sign™ Admin - Being an iinked Sign Administrator, gives a member the ability to see all Packages created by all the members in an organization. They can view the status of the Packages, make changes to the Packages (add/delete signers, replace documents) and also view the MasterFile. While they can perform all these actions, please note that an iinked Sign Administrator cannot delete Packages created by another user.
- LongPen Admin - Being a LongPen Administrator gives a member the ability to see all MasterFile Records for all the LongPen sessions.